Not everybody have a robust body and capacity to run miles. It would be very good to run a lot. Running can do wonder to you for your body and mind. But people like me are not very fond of running or simply don`t have the capacity to run a marathon. What shall we do then? We can WALK Everyday.
Walking also have a lots of awesome benefits. Here is some of them.
- Walking caress our heart: Walking can prevent us from heart diseases. Because it lowers the level of bad cholesterol and increases the level of good cholesterol. Researchers found that Walking reduces the risk of high blood pressure and strokes.
- Walking Boosts Immune system: Immune system is the cause of whole lot of problems and illness for us. Walking for 30 minutes a day can strengthen our immune system. It is very difficult to fight regular diseases like cold, cough, sneeze, allergy and sinusitis without strong immune system. Researchers of Appalachian State University in North Carolina found that Walking for 20 minutes for daily reduces the chances of getting sick by 43%.
- walking Eases Asthma: People who have breathing problems like asthma asthma and its home remedies and sinusitis can be benefited tremendously from breathing. Because a decent pace of 2 or 3 kilometers per hour walk increases our breathing speed and therefore increases intake of oxygen in the bloodstream.
- Lose some Weight: Losing weight is pretty hard specially when you have to go to a gym or do heavy workouts regularly. The good news is that the modest level of exercise, i.e. Walking reduces your fat effectively lose weight permanently. Walking increases our metabolism by burning unwanted calories and prevents muscle loss.
- Walking brings positivity: Walking increases the oxygen flow to the brain which curb out stress and tensions. Therefore we become more positive and jolly. Our productivity for the whole day will increase and we can achieve more in everything we do.
- Walk to sleep sound: Walking can lead to a good and sound sleep. Which in turn increases our ability, immunity and capability.
- Walking retains Memory power: We all know that our memory rapidly decreases after 40 years of age. Researchers found that Walking regularly for some minutes can slow down the shrinking of the brain and the faltering mental skills that comes with the age.
- Reduces Cancer Risk: Walking reduces the risk of breast and Uterine Cancer. Researchers of Harvard University Women Health Study found that two to three hours of walking a week can reduce 19% of Cancer risk in Women. And three two five hours a week reduces the Cancer risk of breast and uterine by 54% in women.
- Strengthens Muscles: Walking strengthens your muscles of whole body. Because at the time of walking the whole body is on the move. It also keeps pressure off from your joints, hence reduces arthritis pain arthritis .
- Adds Vitamin D: Walking can add your vitamin D intake tremendously. Because by Walking outside in the morning we are directly contacted with the sunshine and fresh air. This Vitamin D intake is essential for strength of the bones, prevents cancer and Diabetes type 1.
Therefore Walking is must if you want to gain total control over your body an mind. By the way, I walk everyday in the morning. Do you?